Montolit Tile Cutter 63p3 24" Masterpiuma Evo 3
Montolit Masterpiuma Evolution 3 Push Porcelain Tile Cutter, 63P3
The Montolit 63P3 tile cutter is the latest evolution of manual tile cutters from Brevetti Montolit. Featuring a brand new handle with increased leverage, an advanced breaking system, and a reservoir that houses a small oil bottle to lubricate the cutting wheel. Made in Italy, so rest assured, you are getting the highest quality tool available.
- Cuts Porcelain, Floor tile, Mosaic sheets, from 1/4" to 1" thick.
- Adjustable breaking system, long lasting titanium wheel.
- 24" rip cut, 17" diagonally.
- Mosaic tile pad sold separately
Montolit 63P3 Basic Features
- Using the ergonomic grip, incision is carried out with a push stroke, which is highly effective on all materials.
- On the protractor square, there are two measuring scales: the first, on the sloping part, refers to the edge of the tile and provides the correct measurement for all degrees of inclination.
- The second scale, at the top of the square, provides the measurement from the corner of the tile to the cutting line for 45° cuts, and is especially useful for tilers.
- The tool lever is equipped with a special cut-off device.
- This device descends automatically when the handle is raised and is essential for cutting tiles diagonally and cutting mosaic only with art. 58 Mosakit.
Porcelain Tile Cutter Characteristics
- Structure in die-cast aluminium and nickel-plated steel for maximum strength and weather-resistance; feet and cut-off device made of special non-scratch plastic.
- Titanium wheel as standard (special for porcelain tile); protractor square and extension close away without protruding beyond the profile of the machine.
- Sprung tables for safe tile splitting and extendable support rod for large-format tiles.
- Patented die-cast aluminum plus nickel-plated steel “boxed” structure guarantees strength and total weather-proofing.
- Special spring-suspension galvanized plates support tiles while cutting.
- Cutting head, which is pushed forward across the tile, features a large diameter tungsten carbide wheel which requires no adjustment for changing thicknesses.
- The point of contact of the cutting tool is coated with a special impact-resistant, scratch-proof material that will not scratch or stain delicate and/or light-colored tile surfaces.
- Tile splitting uses the same cutting tool, with a dual option: 90° traditional cut or adjustable angled cut of large-sized tiles by means of a diagonal splitting system for mosaics and precision cuts.
- Adjustable square is completely recessed into machine perimeter, is equipped with a double 0° and 45° scale and with a specially-designed reference notch which allows for precise, rapid measurement of cuts in either a clockwise (0° to 75°) or counter-clockwise (0° to -45°) direction.
- Support feet are made of non-slip scratch-proof rubber.
- Compact and light weight Adjustment for thicker tile up to 1” thick.
- The spring loaded table and foam extension pads provide alternative breaking methods and the proper amount of impact absorption to reduce broken tile (especially on the harder porcelains).
- Mount to allow handy hanging.
- The cutting wheel is mounted with a pin that can be easily tapped out for quick and effortless wheel replacement (one size fits all).
Montolit equipment for professionals
Every professional should make a use of sophisticated equipment to do the tasks professionally and to meet the expectations of every customer. The professional tilers should take care of purchasing the advanced equipment manufactured by company that uses the highest quality of components to provide safe application of the tools as well as ease of use. One of the items that should be placed in the bag of every tiler is montolit tile cutter.
Montolit tile cutter is a professional equipment dedicated to various people from DIYs to professional tilers. This particular model – The Montolit 63P3 is the latest product manufactured by Italian company called Brevetti Montolit. The product is ergonomic and easy to use. It has been designed to meet the expectations of every tiler. The innovation of the product is the handle with increased leverage. What is more, the montolit tile cutter is also equipped with sophisticated breaking system. There is also a container where the oil used to lubricate the cutting wheel is located. Those are only some of the most significant advantages of the advanced equipment - the montolit tile cutter.
The basic information on the montolit tile cutter.
The equipment was designed to be practical and reliable. At the beginning, it is worth to underline the ergonomic grip – when you take the montolit equipment in your hand, you soon realize how easy is to cut tiles. If you want to cut tile, you just use the stroke that should be pushed in any direction you would like to. It is very reliable and it is appropriate for every material. There are also placed two measuring scales that allow you to measure all degrees of inclination. Another innovation applied in the montolit equipment is the tool lever that consists of a cut-off device. It is also worth to pay attention on the material that was applied to construct the montolit tile cutter. The equipment is made of die-cast aluminium as well as the nickel-plated steel. As an outcome, the montolit equipment is resistance for various working conditions, including the changeable weather. Moreover, there are also applied some elements that can be found only in this montolit tile cutter. The parts are patented and one of its kind, for example the steel and aluminium structure. The combination of those two materials allowed to create extremely strong product that can work perfectly in different conditions. The montolit tile cutter has a lot of applications and significant advantages. The detailed list of characteristic features of the equipment is provided at the website of the manufacturer as well as at the bottom of this article.
Some of the technical data of the montolit tile cutter:
The maximum length of cutting surface is 63 centimetres.
The maximum surface of the tile during cutting diagonally is 44×44centimetres.
The maximum thickness of cutting tile is 2.2centimetres.
The montolit tile cutter should be in a hand of every professional tiler. If you are not in a possession of the montolit equipment, it is the highest time to obtain it. Luckily, you can purchase it at our online store - tilelevelingsystems.shop. We are the one of the direct distributors of the montolit tile cutter so you can be sure that you will get the best price. The store offers numerous ways of delivery of the purchased items. If you pay for the product at the website, you will get the shipping free of charges. What is more, the items are posted on the same day whenever they are ordered before 2PM of every working day from Monday to Friday. It is very fast and convenient method.
Tiling is a time consuming process that requires a lot of knowledge. However, thanks to professional equipment, such as the montolit tile cutter and other tools, the tilers are able to do their tasks more professionally, faster and more effective. It is obvious that equipment is not enough to make tiling perfectly, but it is a great start.